Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Happy Wednesday

Happy Hump Day Everyone,

I'm still coming down off the high of the best day ever yesterday. I have decided that the second Tuesday of every month should be national holidays were people bring me presents. Of course most of my gifts were food related but that is clearly the way to my heart. 

I need to thank a few folks; thanks my favorite friend from Portland for the Oregon Wine, thanks my favorite CDC Jamaican for the cute fancy insulated lunch bag, thanks to my favorite web developer for introducing me to more font websites and adobe master collection, thanks Man of Steel for the snicker doodle whoopie pies and walking with me to dinner (Canyons is awesome), and thank you to my favorite make-up artist for the laughs last night!

I finished up my evening catching up on Modern Family, watching the trailer for Hangover III and watching Harlem Shake videos! I had such a pleasant yesterday that I’m in a great mood today!!!  The only way to top that is a black Pope, money, or a new phone. 

I hope everyone has a fantastic day!

In a bad mood? Than do this to your Wednesday….


No comments:

Post a Comment