Monday, May 13, 2013

Monday Morning Musing

Happy Monday peeps! I trust everyone had a great weekend, if not that sucks and I’m sorry. Today is a new day and I am feeling rested and ready to take on the week. With my Luna bar in hand I decided to recap my weekend warrior antics.
  • No I did not go to the Sweet Auburn festival and yes I am slightly bummed about that.
  • Yes I did spend a great deal of time at Hobby Lobby and that makes me an old lady and I am not ashamed.
  • My bestie started her move to Florida
  • International travel can be a nightmare but it brought my Kels back to me, to me…
  • A special lady I know on crutches is now on my girls’ movie night summer activity list
  • Dinner party, Dinner Party, Dinner party…planning
  • The apartment above mine is leaking water (flashback to last year and the nightmare that caused).
  • Glitter and tripods (they go together, you will see).
  • Countdown to vacation is at 17 days!!!!
  • Mother’s Day was celebrated! All the moms out there making the world a better place are pretty awesome!!
Have a great day!
 



No comments:

Post a Comment