Friday, June 28, 2013

5 minute 5 {Exhausted}

You know the drill by now people; this is my five minute five random thoughts. Here is some of what happens to be on my mind right now (no judgment).

1. Aaron Hernandez you are an idiot and apparently a gangsta thug killer.  Points that come to mind include be smarter, why waste your talent and ruin your money, and thank God you went to FL.  I’m not surprised but in part I really am surprised. Epic Fail!!!!!!
2. I can’t watch the Trayvon Martin news coverage. I just can’t.
3. Nobody cares about Paula Deen losing sponsors except the people that don’t know any better. This apology tour she is going on is a bit of a train wreck I’m just tired of hearing about it. Furthermore, I hope it opens up some real dialogue about the institutional nature of racism and the very real challenges that exist because of ignorant mindsets…but this is America so I know that will not be the case. *Le Sigh*
4. Power Naps should be allowed at work. In fact they should be mandated. I am so tired right now I could probably fall asleep standing up. With all the painting, moving, arguing, cleaning, shopping, lunching and crafting I have been doing this week I’m a bit tired.
5. Water damage in my apartment again!!!!! 2 floors above me a couple move out, took their washing machine but left the water on…what happens next involves water dripping from my ceiling, me visiting the leasing office 2 times, making countless phone calls and having contractors assess damage.  I’m OVER YOU LENOX HILLS!!!!

Oh and this was on my mind also…


No comments:

Post a Comment