Friday, June 21, 2013

5 Minute 5 (Fun Friday)

I’m almost ready to kick off my weekend and thought it would be a great idea to share my 5 minute 5. My randomness knows no bounds!

  1. Verizon, NO NO – I am still reeling from my disgruntled morning interactions with Verizon’s  buckhead store. This is the third time in 3 weeks I have had to call them about something they messed up with my recent phone purchase.  First they didn’t give me my rebate instructions, then they changed my bill plan in such a way that it put me over my minutes and charged me extra money, today it was my rebate denial because they didn’t provide me with the correct receipt.  I despise you  right now and as a loyal customer for over 10 years today was the first day I actually reconsidered that decision.  And NO I don’t want to buy a tablet from you!!!!!!
  2. Hungry like the Wolf – a last minute meeting prevented me from making it to the cafeteria before they closed so I haven’t had lunch. A hungry LC is not a happy LC (in case anybody was wondering). I could eat a hamburger right now which is big since I sort of gave up beef.  Duran Duran, why is the wolf hungry? Shouldn’t he eat? Did he miss lunch because the pack needed additional information about something they already knew the answer too?
  3. World War Z – I plan to see that. That is really all I have to say about it.
  4. Operation Get Shit Done – projects really do make me happy but in light of the fact that the working world only gives me 3 day weekends on special holidays my time will be stretched thin this weekend. Painting, building, crafting, moving, movie watching (see #3) and visiting all crammed into 2 days. I’m going to need a weekend to recover from my weekend.  Whew !!!!
  5. Social Twerking – yes I have seen the Stevie TV clip and yes I think it is hilarious. I have also been reminding those closest to me that I can quit my twerking at any time.  I only do it socially!!!!!!! MUAHHAHAHAHA J

  
Happy Friday!
Happy First Day of Summer!
Happy 5 Minute 5!

No comments:

Post a Comment