Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving


Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

I hope you are spending this day surrounded by friends, family, and fellowship!  Today is the day when you stuff your face because you haven’t eaten in a week as preparation (so your starving)! Today is the day when you are forced to spend time with your family and try not to upset the delicate balance of sanity that you have spent all year building. Today is the day!!!!

I have expressed my thanks and appreciation for my friends and family but today is the day I'm supposed to tell them to their faces (or via text message) according to my calendar!   I love my peeps even the ones I share DNA with so THANK YOU ALL!!!!

Here are some things I’m thankful for this year, other than my already mentioned support system known as “da friends and family” 
  • God’s love and grace
  • A working blackberry
  • Anderson Cooper (I’m sad his show was cancelled even though I don’t watch it)
  • Another Obama 4 years
  • Babies and weddings of 2012
  • Compassion from others
  • Facetime (the application and the true meaning of the word)
  • Financial stability
  • GA football (Bulldogs…not the Falcons) – especially that win over FL!
  • Health insurance
  • Joe Jeans
  • Leaps of faith
  • Meeting new people
  • Migraine medication (the benefits of modern science as a whole)
  • My iPad
  • My Job and not being at it today
  • My massage envy membership
  • Netflix
  • New running shoes
  • The smell of baked goods and 90 calorie brownies
  • Tax Depot
  • Rewards points
  • Words with Friends, Taboo, and Oregon Trail 
  • Life…


Those are just a few things off the top of my head. Now I have to pick up my grandmother and head to family dinner! Enjoy the holiday folks! 



No comments:

Post a Comment