Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Wise Owl?

Is it budget cuts or technological error, either way the office phones aren’t working? Whatever the cause, I now have some unexpected downtime to blog about my morning thoughts.  This is a typical Wednesday. I’m in an unauthorized holding pattern waiting for news of my weekend travel. I may be going on a road trip with my dad to New Orleans on Friday. He just called to tell me we still don’t know what we already didn’t know. As you can see there is a lot of ambiguity!

I also just learned a little chemistry, i.e. what chemical bonds are via a YouTube dog video! Science can be cute really: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_M9khs87xQ8 

Aside from the general prioritization of my day and planning my potential time out of the office, I have a lot of other absolutely random things on my mind:

·         I’m excited to decorate my Christmas tree in 17 days!!! December 1st can’t come soon enough. I just can’t believe it’s almost Christmas!!!
·         Do I have enough gas to make it to KBs, my parents, and work from now until Friday?
·         If someone you don’t know grabs your behind while you are standing in line for a movie what do you do? SVU has taught me it’s inappropriate to stab perverse people in the throat, so then what? I had a dream about so it’s on my mind…
·         Really its 2012 are we talking about secession? These 30 states talking crazy see if you make it on your own.  This is why Europeans think Americans are foolish! Secession isn’t American just because it happened in our history. If that is the case then slavery is American and hurricanes are American. Besides it’s not like the USA cheated on you with China. Go live in a third world country then come back and tell me that having a Black president is the worst thing that could happen…
·         When are the activists going to get upset that the Muppet master for Elmo is gay? We all know it’s coming.  Despite the allegations of sex with a minor being dropped (silence is profitable) I’m sure they overly concerned parent Nazis out there are going to have a problem with Elmo’s infatuation with men.  If you can’t make the charges stick lets crucify his sexual orientation it’s Americans like secession. Leave that man alone (unless he is a child molester which is bad);  who else could pretend to be a giant red 3 year old for 10 years and not be a little different.
·         How are craisins made? Inquiring minds want to know. More importantly why doesn’t Office 2010 recognize that as a real word?
·         Where have all the cowboys gone? Are they in Canada since we once again have a black president?
·         How many licks does it take to get to the tootsie roll center of a tootsie pop for an aardvark?
·         Why is it you always want Chick-fil-A on Sunday even if you are like me and don’t even like chicken sandwiches? And why isn’t their mascot a chicken that says "eat me"!!!!

·         Why does my knee hurt? I haven’t bumped into anything today or yesterday.  Does it need WD-40? Does that even work on human joints?
·         Who stole the Cookie from the cookie Jar? If it wasn’t me and not you, than who?  
·         At some point I’m going to get back in the gym!

I’m not a wise owl but I am a thoughtful lady! Thanks all for now folks. I promise to try to have some more structure tomorrow.  Happy Hump Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment