Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Anti-Sick Remarks

I am not feeling my normal 120% this morning; I'm more of a cool 95% which doesn't bode well with me!  Don’t you hate the feeling right before you get sick? It’s that uncomfortable ominous cloud that hovers over your sinus passages.  You don’t know if it’s going to be a thunderstorm or just a light rain. It’s a weird limbo that ruins your mood. Achoo! (I did just actually sneeze while writing this)
Today my focus will be ingesting obscene amounts of Vitamin C, water, and whatever else I can get my clammy little hands on.  Right now I am enjoying a nice mug of Airborne, which I love and keep at work, home, and in my car.  I refuse to be sick!!!!
I hate being sick!  I hate taking leave from work (if I am off I want to be enjoying it), I hate being quarantined (isolation is the worst), I hate not being able to taste food, I hate migraines, and I hate medication. I also kinda hate soup…Don’t all gasp at once!
The only upside to being sick is the sleeping, if you can breathe at all. Otherwise that is impossible too. My ultimate plan is to avoid that at all cost, even if I have to see a shaman/healer/witchdoctor in a shack on Buford Hwy.
Besides I don’t have anybody to take care of sick me. I was cleaning knives last night (don’t worry about all of that) and thought if I injury myself I don’t even have anybody to take me to the hospital. Knowing me I would try to drive myself.  Then I realized, I really am about to get sick because I am having weird lonely thoughts like that and I am cleaning at night on a Tuesday.
I cleaned my entire apartment bathroom, kitchen, living room, and bedroom.  I swept, mopped, windexed, vacuumed, washed rugs and I even cleaned my microwave.  I never do all that at one time, something is awry people. Some sort of evil is coming, I know it and so do my squeaky clean counter tops. People start making amends and get right with God you have been warned!
My sad face is on but I did have some quality conversation that cheered me up this morning (football, discovery channel, and knighthood oh my)! I also remembered that college football is only a few weeks away so salvation is near. I just have to make it to Friday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment