Friday, July 20, 2012

What If Friday- Wishes


I was on a quest for a Friday blog theme and stumbled upon one of my favorite books and party games, If (Questions for the Game of Life). So I have decided without consulting with readers or anybody else for that matter to answer a question from the book every Friday.  My goal is to bring fantasy, invoke thought, and encourage randomness all at one time.  I always welcome the comments and answers of others. So feel free to play along.
Question:                   If you were to be granted one wish, what would it be?
Well because this book doesn’t limit your answers in any way I am taking the question at face value. And my immediate and super smart answer would be: I wish for infinite wishes.
That way I can continue to have all the things I want.  Then I would wish for several things right away:
   
  • My debt to be paid off
  • A chance to meet my niece
  • Good health for my family and friends
  • A cure for Cancer and HIV/AIDS
  • Invisibility and telekinesis
  • My dream house
  • People were less selfish and murderous
  • A personal chauffer (so I could text and drive without breaking the law)
  • An iPhone and external hard drive for my Mac so I can Cloud 
  • A smart TV
  • The ability to eat whatever I want but not gain weight
  • A personal chef on call
  • A maid (that doesn’t steal or write tell all books)
  • Championship tickets to every championship I want
  • UGA BCS Championships every other year until (other teams can feel the love too) 


OH and Happiness, World peace and all that Jazz…
What would you wish for? 

No comments:

Post a Comment